How many times have you heard the expression “you only get one chance to make a first impression?” It’s no different when our house goes up for sale. Our home has become a product to be viewed. Today’s home buyers often believe that what they see on the outside of the house will be reflected on the inside of the house. Curb appeal is the buyer’s first glance to take a peek inside your home. Let’s invite them to come on in!
What can you do to make your home stand-out?
- Make sure your lawn and flower beds are well maintained. Mow your lawn, plant fresh flowers/plants, lay new mulch.
- Pressure-wash your home and clean your windows inside and out.
- Scrape and repaint cracked paint.
- Replace or remove old porch furniture.
- Repaint a worn-out front door.
- Clean your mailbox and mailbox post.
- Pull trashcans out of sight and remove all debris on the sides of your home.
- Place a new door mat and pot of fresh flowers by your front door.
Visit our website at www.redefinedliving.com and view one of our staged homes.
Want more information on staging your home? Download our FREE Home Staging Checklist!